This collection is based off of Roald Dahl books (my favorite author!) Going Solo is the name of one of his autobiographies. This collection consists of 6 cremes and a topper!
- But He Made It To The End- Based off of Esio Trot is a deep brick red crème.
- No One Who Is Good Can Ever Be Ugly- Based off of The Twits is a darker orange crème.
- Secret Plans and Clever Tricks- Based off of The Enormous Crocodile is an olive green crème.
- Dreams Is Full Of Mystery and Magic- Based off of The BFG is a deep navy crème.
- It Doesn’t Matter Who You Are or What You Look Like, So Long As Somebody Loves You- Based off of The Witches is a deep eggplant purple crème.
- What The Cuss?!- Based off of Fantastic Mr. Fox is a milk chocolate brown crème.
- A Little Nonsense Now And Then, Is Relished By The Wisest Men- Based off of Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator is a topper with a blue/green/teal shimmer and blue/green shifting flakies!
12 ml bottles
*DISCLAIMER*. In light of the recent "The Witches" movie, it was brought to light how the movie was insensitive to those with limb differences. It was NEVER my intention to hurt anyone, as I was truly inspired by the book. All past and future orders for this polish (as well as full collection purchases), $2.50 of every bottle will be donated to the Lucky Fin Project.